Cinnamon is an evergreen aromatic tree characterized by its dark leaves, its very dark fruits, its flowers are small in size, and it has many therapeutic and nutritional properties because it contains many important nutrients such as vitamins A, B, C, and volatile oils , Minerals such as iron, copper, zinc, calcium, and phosphorus, and are used in the work of certain types of cosmetics related to hair and skin.
The benefits of cinnamon for dry hair
- Helps to increase its length, and protects from the problems of many hairs such as baldness and crust.
- Promotes blood circulation in the head leading to increase hair growth, help to heal wounds, and rashes.
- Increase the gloss, softness and freshness of dry hair.
- Helps to get rid of bacteria and microbes stuck in the hair.
- Helps strengthen dry hair, nourish it and prevent its fall, as it contains many vitamins and minerals.
- Protect hair from fibrosis, and keep it from external conditions such as dust, high temperatures, and cold air currents.
Click next to continue reading..