Olive oil has been used in skin care since ancient times; it was common in Egypt among girls; it was considered cosmetic, and it was used by Cleopatra, which is favored, and today the awareness of olive oil and its benefits, And became a beauty experts claim to use because of the abundance of benefits, in addition to the introduction of the manufacture of a lot of cosmetics. In this article will be mentioned the most important benefits of olive oil for the face and especially before sleep.
The nutritional value of olive oil
Virgin olive oil contains many nutrients that are good for health. It contains antioxidant and inflammatory substances, as well as many plant nutrients and hydroxy acids, and contains three-quarters of fat in the form of omega-9 and oleic acid.
Benefits of olive oil
There are many benefits of olive oil, which belong to the body in general and the skin in particular, and most notably:
Benefits of olive oil for the face before bedtime
The most important benefits of putting olive oil on the face before going to sleep:
- Treat the skin dry and make it a soft and soft texture, so when you leave the oil on the face until the morning.
- Eliminate wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes by placing olive oil under the eyes before sleeping and leave it for the next morning
- Treatment of cracked and dry lips, by adding a drop of olive oil before sleep to moisten and give it shine.
- Reduce the wrinkles and give the face youthful and glow, by massage the face with olive oil for 5 minutes every day.
- Feed the lashes and give them a dark color by putting a little olive oil on them before going to bed.
- Remove makeup and impurities suspended in the face and dead skin cells, by immersing a piece of cotton with a quantity of olive oil and pass it by face to clear the make-up.
General benefits of Olive Oil
The most important benefits of olive oil health and general:
- Preventing heart problems. Olive oil, which contains 70% monounsaturated fatty acids, reduces the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood and thus protects the heart.
- Minimizing the effects of oxidation caused by (LDL) because it contains 40 antioxidant chemicals, which reduces the chances of heart attack and other problems.
- Promote metabolism in the body, in addition to bone growth properly.
- Improve digestion, digestive system and bowel movement.
- Prevention of gallstones.
- Reduce the risk of certain cancers, such as bowel and rectal cancer, and help prevent breast cancer.
- Protection against high blood pressure.
- Treatment of sunburn, by placing olive oil on the affected area and leave it to suck the skin.
- Eliminate stretch marks in the body, massage the area affected by olive oil before going to sleep.
- Treat the cracked man’s heel and slit, so by putting olive oil on the man’s heel before going to sleep then wear the socks and sleep out to get the result the next morning.
- Smoothing the curly hair, placing a drop of olive oil on the hair and combing it.
- Treatment of dry hair with high efficiency, by placing olive oil with honey on hair before bathing.
- Moisturize dry nails, give them a shine and a shine, and put a few drops of it on the nails before going to sleep.
- Eliminate bad breath, using it as a mouthwash once or twice daily, for 2 minutes by a tablespoon of it.