Sunflowers grow in places where the sun shines frequently and grows in any soil as long as it is not saturated with water because of its ability to withstand drought. It often feeds itself. When plants grow in the sun, they produce chemicals that prevent the growth of other plants beside them, so it should be grown away from other plants, especially potatoes and pumpkin seeds. It is worth mentioning that they do not cause damage to animals and humans are non-toxic, they only kill the grass around. This article will mention the nutritional value of sunflower seeds and its many benefits to the body and skin.
Benefits of sunflower seeds for skin
There are many benefits of sunflower seeds for the face, including :
- Production of melanin pigment: Sunflower seeds contain the necessary copper to produce Melanin in the body, which is responsible for giving color to the skin and protecting it from damage caused by UV rays.
- Protect the skin from many skin diseases: The sunflower seeds promote the production of collagen and elastin in the face as a result of the presence of many fatty acids. It also contributes to protection from many skin diseases, the control of fungal infections and the relief of dermatitis and eczema.
- Moisturizing the skin : The sunflower seeds are highly hydrated to the skin and provide a protective barrier due to their containment of linoleic acid.
- Minimize acne :The seeds of the sun contain a very low percentage of sugar, which caused a lot of acne, and some studies have mentioned that the inclusion of sunflower seeds in the diet within certain amounts helps to reduce acne and maintains the freshness of the skin.
- Improve skin health :The seeds of the sun contain an awfully low share of sugar, that caused a great deal of skin problem, and a few studies have mentioned that the inclusion of helianthus seeds within the diet among sure amounts helps to scale back skin problem and maintains the freshness of the skin.
- Improve overall health of the skin :Because it contains vitamin E and essential fats that moisturize the skin and protect it from the sun and external pollutants and protects the skin from signs of aging.
The nutritional value of sunflower seeds
A quarter cup of helianthus seeds contains a hundred ninety calories, sixteen grams of fat, half a dozen grams of supermolecule, and four grams of fiber. the subsequent table shows the daily demand quantitative relation, that is expressed as a videodisc in an exceedingly quarter cup of rotary seeds Sun for a few vitamins and minerals:
Daily requirement (%)
Sunflower seed oil and how to use it for skin
Sunflower seeds oil is created from the exposure of sweet flower seeds to pressure, manufacturing a rather yellow vegetable oil. This oil contains a high proportion of unsaturated fats, creating it appropriate for cosmetic uses. This oil is employed to get rid of the dead skin from the body and face, and this can be the method:
- One white egg.
- A teaspoon of honey.
- A teaspoon of sunflower oil.
How to prepare:
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Apply face mask and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash face with warm water.