There are many medical treatments available to standardize skin color, including:
- Laser: Intensive laser pulses are used to lighten the color of the dark spots in the skin and to unify their color.
- Topical creams: Creams containing hydroquinone or vitamin A are used to standardize skin and reduce dark areas.
- Chemical peeling: Salicylic acid and glycolic acid are used to peel the surface layer of the skin and unify its color.
There are many natural home remedies to standardize skin color, including:
- Lemon juice: lemon contains citric acid useful in lightening the skin and uniformity of color, and is used through the application of lemon juice on the skin regularly, and leave it for a while before rinsing.
- Oats: Use a mixture of oatmeal with a small amount of honey in a homogeneous way to get a paste, apply the paste on the skin and leave it for a few minutes, then rubbing the skin with fingers, washing and applying sunscreen.
- Milk: Contains properties of moisturizing the skin and give it softness, and improves milk melanin responsible for lightening the skin.
- Olive oil, lemon juice, and orange peel: Mix a large tablespoon of olive oil with a tablespoon of orange peel and a cup of lemon juice in a homogeneous manner. Apply the mixture on the skin and leave for ten minutes, then rub the fingers with circular movements, wash the skin with warm water, Catcher weekly to get satisfactory results.
Other ways to standardize skin color
- Regularly moisturizing the skin to cleanse and rid it of dead skin cells. Moisturizing is an important step to help smooth skin tone and smoothness.
- Use sunscreen regularly to protect your skin from damage and redness and peeling from a sunburn.
- Avoid foods and beverages that lead to uneven skin, such as snacks, alcohol, and spicy foods.
- Yogurt, oats and tomatoes :The yoghurt helps moisturize the skin, while oats and tomatoes both peel off the skin, making them lighter. Tomatoes specifically contain lightening properties and remove acne marks. The recipe is as follows:
- the ingredient :