- Peeling: Apricot oil rejuvenates and softens the skin by mixing apricot oil with sugar and gently rubbing the face with the mixture. This cleans the skin and protects it from impurities, dead skin cells, and blackheads. It also cleans pores.
- Moisturizing the skin: Apricot oil helps moisturize areas of severe dry skin, such as: ankles, elbows, hands, feet, which adds softness to it.
- Nightly moisturizing of the skin: apricot oil can be used in the night moisturizing of the skin, by mixing with essential oil as desired, and massage the skin after cleaning and cleansing; to get rid of blocked pores, and shiny nose skin.
- Preserving the health of the skin: Apricot oil is lightweight, which makes it suitable moisturizer for normal skin, and greasy, so as not to give the skin heavy fatty moisturizing, and restore moisture to it.
- Skin nutrition: Apricot oil contains linoleic acid, vitamin A, vitamin E, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a useful oil in regenerating the skin, and the unification of color, and delay the aging, as well as to calm the skin infected with eczema.
- Increased skin elasticity: apricot oil helps the skin retain its elasticity and purity; it contains vitamin E, where skin elasticity is important in maintaining youthful youth. Antioxidants in apricot oil also fight free radicals, infections, Unsaturated fatty acids help improve the elasticity of the skin by making skin cell membranes more flexible.
- Anti-aging skin: Apricot oil contains vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin A, these vitamins are antioxidants, which helps stimulate the production of collagen that gives the skin firmness, softness, and thus reduces the fine lines, wrinkles, and roughness of the skin, and helps to Repair UV damage.
- Remove make-up: Apricot oil removes make-up that contains oil in its composition easily without the need to rub the skin with water, it removes dirt as well as it prevents the skin from loss of moisturizing after makeup, by blocking the moisture, and it treats the skin, Soft, and silky texture; it contains vitamin A, which is easily absorbed by the skin, penetrates deep into it; to re-membranes of cells, and can also moisturize the skin dry, sensitive, and peeling.
- Treatment of acne and its effects: can mix several drops of essential oil, such as tea tree oil, lavender oil, or sandalwood oil, with apricot oil, as a transporter oil; to soften essential oils, use the mixture in the treatment of acne and its effects.
- Malignant disease: apricot oil contains the fatty acids and vitamins A, C, E, which help nourish the skin deeply, thus reducing the inflammation. , And removes the spots of the cost of the face, and this by the oil of several drops of oil on the skin, using a ball of cotton twice a day.
- Oily apricot oil treatments: Apricot oil is often used in body massage oils such as aromatherapy massage and Swedish massage because it is rich in vitamin E and has a long shelf life, It is light, easily absorbed by the skin and also used in traditional medicine to treat skin diseases. It is moisturizing, nourishing and prevents dryness of the skin. It can also be used in the treatment of psoriasis, stimulating skin healing, relieving rash, itching, Tightens the skin, wi Prevent the appearance of fine lines. The apricot oil of the best oils used in massage, because it relieves stress, pain, and inflammation of the skin.
Click next to continue reading..ADVERTISEMENT