Oats are a type of herbs, and the seeds of these herbs are used to feed humans, and sometimes used to feed poultry, as oats enter into the manufacture of children’s food, because it contains valuable nutrients useful for the human body it contains proteins, amino acids, iron, phosphorus and vitamin B 1 It is easy to digest, because it contains fiber, it is very useful for the health of the heart, blood vessels, and may be prepared from oatmeal, Oat biscuits, and dried oat straw is used for animal sheds, and oats have aesthetic benefits, it is very useful for the treatment of obesity, and treatment of oily skin problems, which produce oils that block the pores and the emergence of pills Oats do not remove all chemicals harmful to the skin.
Benefits of oats for skin
- Get rid of acne, especially as oily skin is more prone to acne than other skin types.
- Cleansing oily skin and getting rid of blackheads.
- Lightening the skin color, the use of oats for the skin gives it a wonderful pink color.
- Clean the inner layer of oily skin, and dilute oils.
- Peeling oily skin, removing dead skin.
- Reduces sagging skin.
Click next to continue reading..