The problem of dark circles that appear under the eye is different between different age groups regardless of sex due to several reasons, and often cause the problem of loss of self-confidence, which causes permanent concern. There are many ways to treat dark circles between those medicines available in pharmacies and other available at home, but the majority prefer to use home remedies being safe and less expensive than medical preparations.
Causes of dark circles :
- Staying long periods continuously, and not getting enough rest.
- There is a defect in the immune system, which leads to the sensitivity and appearance of dark circles.
- Use the computer for a long time without resting the eye, Especially at night and when the light is weak.
- Genetic factors and family history with dark circles.
- Premenstrual period for women.
- Kidney disease.
- Hormonal disorder.
Eliminate dark circles and remove them permanently
- Tea bags :Black tea is one of the best ways to help treat dark circles and give the eye a special glow and glow, and is used after putting the tea bag in hot water and let it cool down a little, and then placed directly on the eye and leave for five minutes, and to obtain amazing results Daomi on this The method is a week long.
- Sweet almond oil: Almond oil has been used since ancient times to treat dark spots and dark circles due to its effectiveness in quick and final disposal. It is used before sleep after washing the face with soap and water by immersing a piece of cotton in almond oil and then passing it on the dark circles.
- Rose water: It is recommended to use rose water on a daily basis on the skin, whether or not black halos are present. It gives the skin a bright and shiny look. It is used coolly by dipping a piece of cotton in it and then placed on the eye and leaving a quarter of an hour before washing the face.
- Tomato and lemon: If you want to get rid of dark circles in a very quick way, this recipe is followed by mixing a teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice, leaving it under the eye to dry completely and then remove with water.