Home Health Informations you will hear for the first time about turmeric
- Improve brain health: Curcumin enhances the levels of brain growth hormones, increasing the growth of new neurons, combating degenerative brain diseases associated with aging, and improving memory.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease: Curcumin helps prevent heart disease by improving the functions of the lining of blood vessels, reducing inflammation, and oxidation processes that contribute to heart disease.
- Cancer prevention: Curcumin reduces the risk of cancer by preventing the growth and spread of cancer cells and tumors within the body, contributing to the death of these cells, and may be included in the treatment of cancer, but this benefit needs further scientific studies.
- Prevention of Alzheimer’s: is one of the most common degenerative diseases in the world, the main cause of dementia, but there is no treatment so far. Prevention is therefore, very important. Research has shown that cur cumin can cross the blood brain barrier and positively affect Alzheimer’s disease.
- Arthritis Relief: Many scientific studies have shown that cur cumin can treat and relieve arthritis symptoms and can be more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs; as a powerful anti-inflammatory compound.
- Antidepressant properties: Recent studies have shown cur cumin’s ability to enhance the workings of neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine, in addition to alleviating symptoms of depression, and can have the same effect as antidepressants.
- Delayed aging: Curcumin has a positive effect on health, the most important of which is the prevention of chronic diseases, so it maintains health with age, and delays the aging of cells and body.