Milk may be a helpful food containing several nutrients. it’s been a very important place in human nutrition since history. it’s a supply of high-value supermolecule. it’s additionally a necessary supply of metallic element, an honest supply of vitamin B12 and alternative vitamins and minerals. Constitutes eighty-seven of the composition of bovine milk.
Cinnamon is a flowering green plant, characterized by a distinctive aromatic berry, which is dried from the small and old branches of the cinnamon production we use, and there are two types of cinnamon : Cinnamon, cinnamon, Chinese cacao or cassia. It is used as a medicinal herb. It is used as a therapeutic medical herb since ancient times. Cinnamon cinnamon is characterized by the lightest brow (gray and brown). On their combined benefits.
Benefits of cinnamon with milk
- When you add cinnamon to milk, we get their benefits combined in one drink. The benefits of this drink include the following:
- Bone strength, where milk intake helps give the body the calcium needed to build stronger bones, and reduces the risk of osteoporosis and fractures, and is essential for dental health.
- Bone strength, where milk intake helps give the body the calcium needed to build stronger bones, reduces the risk of osteoporosis and fractures, and is essential for healthy teeth.
- Milk intake consistently reduces the risk of high blood pressure, as it contains potassium, which is associated with low blood pressure. Peptides in milk can also contribute to lowering blood pressure, and a study found that taking 12 weeks of cacao cinnamon improves blood pressure in People with type 2 diabetes.
- Low fat accumulation, and fight against excess weight, where the calcium in milk to fight obesity, in addition to reducing the risk of moderate obesity (accumulation of fat in the abdomen, increased waist circumference to a certain level) and metabolic syndrome, and milk consumption contributes to the feeling And reduces the amount of calories consumed if replaced by other high-sugar drinks and calories.
- Calcium intake at adequate levels reduces the risk of breast and colon cancer and reduces the risk of kidney stones.
- Eating a glass of warm milk in the evening can help you sleep.
- Reduce the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, where milk and calcium have a role.
- Cinnamon can be added to milk by people who do not like it, so cinnamon is a way to get the daily needs of the milk group.
- Some studies have found a role for cacia cyst in lowering blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes, while other studies have not found the same result.
- Laboratory research has found the ability of cinnamon to reduce inflammation.
- Cinnamon can help treat anorexia.
- Cinnamon can help treat stomach cramps and muscle spasm.
- Cinnamon can treat cases of bad digestion.
- Acacia cinnamon can contribute to some health conditions, but the scientific evidence is inadequate and conflicting. These include kidney problems, high blood pressure, chest pain, menstrual problems, nighttime insomnia, diarrhea, erectile dysfunction, vomiting, gas, Cold, and other health conditions.
How to prepare cinnamon with milk
There is no specific dose of cinnamon, but you can use the doses used in scientific research, where you can mix 2 g of cinnamon powder with a cup of cold or hot milk and eat twice a day.
You should consult with your doctor before starting to take herbs with therapeutic doses. The possible dose varies depending on age, health status and other factors. Herbs, including herbs used in the home, such as cinnamon, can interfere with some health conditions. Consult the specialist before taking it.