- It treats kidney problems and urinary tracts, such as stones, except acute kidney inflammation, where parsley dipped the salts from being concentrated in various body tissues such as kidneys and bladder and helps to remove them. Therefore, the parsley dipped prevents the retention of water inside the body’s various tissues and prevents swelling by eliminating excess water in the body because of the containment of a large amount of potassium.
- It increases memory and reduces frequent forgetfulness.
- Contains a high percentage of vitamin C which increases the overall health of teeth and eyes, is an important resistance to infection, in addition to its work as an antioxidant, protects against rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Vitamin C and vitamin A are among the most vital nutrients that act as powerful antioxidants that destroy free radicals, which in turn protect against many diseases, such as atherosclerosis, diabetes and colon.
- The parsley is diluted with a high calcium content, which plays an important role in maintaining the health of bones and teeth, as well as its important role in weight loss.
- Parsley is rich in folic acid, which acts as an effective treatment for anemia, contributes to the maintenance of cardiovascular health, regulates blood circulation in the body, and reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and stroke. Folic acid is also one of the important nutrients that confirm the proper or desirable cell division in the body, which is important in the prevention of cancer, and prevent the formation of cancer cells in the two most dangerous areas in the body because of their containment of fast-dividing cells compared with cells in other areas of the body , And these areas are the colon at both sexes, and the cervix in women.
- Treats gallbladder and liver effectively, and saves them from harmful substances, which is a natural treatment beneficial to each.
- The parsley extract has a positive effect on the stomach and intestines; it makes them soft and improves their vital processes such as digestion, and it effectively handles constipation.
- It has a great effect on the skin, increases its freshness and shine, and is an ideal solution for blisters and acne that suffers from oily skin.
- It is an effective antibiotic for the growth of cancer cells and contributes to reducing the risk of developing cancer cells.
- Parsley increases the strength of nerve cells and nerves, in addition to the power of sight.
- The parsley gives the hair gloss, strength and density desired, and strengthens the scalp, which prevents hair loss.
- It is used as a general disinfectant for stomach, mouth and teeth, it is used by many to remove bad odors, especially after eating onions.
Method of preparing parsley dipped
It is recommended to place a quarter cup of fresh parsley leaves and stems in a cup, then add a cup of boiling water, cover and leave for 10 minutes, then remove the leaves and stalks of parsley, and provide the drink as it is without additives, or add honey and a little lemon juice to enhance interest Flavor, and can be kept parsley parsley for two days in the refrigerator.
Conditions that are not recommended drink dipped parsley
As with other beverages, it is advised not to drink parsley dipped in the following cases:
- In cases of pregnancy, it is advised not to drink dipped parsley because of its negative effects on the health of the fetus and may lead to abortion in some cases, but the addition of parsley in moderate amounts to food does not endanger the health of the fetus and continuity of pregnancy.
- In cases of lactation, where the parsley is soaked, lead to milk drying in the breast of the nursing mother.