Home Nutrition Check how your body benefits from a banana before bedtime
- It helps to adjust blood sugar levels: Bananas contain large amounts of fiber called Pectin and Resistant starch. Pectin and resistant starch reduce a person’s appetite by slowing stomach emptying, They help regulate blood sugar levels after meals.
- Boosts the health of the digestive system: To contain the bananas on starch resistant, which serves as a food for beneficial bacteria in the intestine, and is useful in the treatment of banana diarrhea: by compensating for the amounts of potassium loss, and studies indicate that the pectin in the banana helps Reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Contributes to the promotion of heart health: Banana contains a lot of fiber, vitamin C and B6, in addition to potassium and magnesium, and many antioxidants, such as dopamine, and catechine, which support the health of the heart, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Helps to support kidney health: Some studies suggest that eating bananas 4-6 times a week helps reduce the risk of kidney disease by 50%. Because bananas are a good source of potassium, it is especially useful for maintaining healthy and healthy kidneys.
- Contributes to enhanced exercise: Bananas are an ideal food for athletes because it contains many minerals and carbohydrates are easy to digest, and some studies have indicated that bananas help to reduce muscle cramps resulting from exercise, and provides excellent fuel for endurance sports.
- Helps to lower blood pressure: because it contains potassium metal, which expands blood vessels, thereby reducing blood pressure. It should also be noted that the increase in the amount of daily intake of potassium is associated with a 20% reduction in the risk of death.
- Reduces asthma risk: In one study conducted at the Imperial College London, children who ate one banana a day had a 34 percent lower risk of asthma.
- Reduces the risk of cancer: Bananas and oranges are fruit that contains good amounts of vitamin C, which fights the formation of free radicals that cause an increased risk of cancer. In addition, the increased amount of daily intake of fiber such as those found in vegetables and fruits, such as bananas, Lower risk of colorectal cancer.