Lupine is a legume, such as soybeans, peanuts, and other plutonium rich in proteins and important nutrients. Thermos have been used as food for humans since ancient times and have been consumed for thousands of years in Mediterranean highlands All healthy foods and their health benefits are unique, with 30-40% protein and 30% dietary fiber. In addition, it has a low fat content of up to 4- Only 7%. .
Lupinus Albus can be divided into two types based on its alkali content, namely sweet seeds and time seeds. Alkalinity ranges from 0.01 to 4%. The higher the thermos, the lower the chance of consuming it as food and feed. These two substances are highly toxic to humans and cattle; therefore, when the thermos are used for food purposes, they should be soaked for at least three days or at least three days. Boiling; to get rid of toxins , Or use a sweet thermos instead.
Benefits of lupin
Because the thermos contain many important food for the human body, the studies have proved many benefits of health of thermos sweet, and the following mention of some of them:
- Helps to lose weight :It suppresses appetite, so those who eat thermos will eat less food during the day. Contributes to reducing the glycemic load in the blood, resulting from eating foods containing carbohydrates.
- Contributes to reducing the burden of glycemic in the blood: Resulting from eating foods containing carbohydrates.
- Helps people with gluten allergy :For gluten-free gluten, enriched with essential amino acids .
- Support the health of the digestive system :It helps to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, which contributes to the improvement of health in general, and the health of the digestive system in particular; it helps to resist disease, and regularity of the bowel.
- Metabolism has improved glucose metabolism :This is due to the low Glycemic Index and reduced glycemic load. As a result of having thermos for all these properties, it helps to fight diabetes and obesity.
- Helps lower cholesterol levels in the blood :Because it does not contain cholesterol, while it contains large amounts of phytoestrol, which lowers cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Contains large amounts of antioxidants.
- Contains large amounts of protein that may reach 38-42%, and it is rich in fiber.
- Contains very small amounts of trypsin inhibitors compared to other legumes, and it should be noted that these inhibitors impede digestion.
- Contains very small amounts of lecithin compounds and saponin:It is worth mentioning that these two compounds are responsible for the irritation of the stomach after eating soybeans because of the large quantities of them.
The nutritional value of lucin
According to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), one cup of fresh lupine seeds, equivalent to 180 g, contains the following nutrients:
|food stuff||Nutrintion value|
Thermos, like other protein-rich foods, can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, especially those with peanut allergy. However, this does not exclude the possibility of allergic reactions to some individuals who have no history of allergies in their lives. It is worth mentioning that there are no research reports to indicate the minimum amounts of thermos that may cause a clinically sensitive interaction, and the symptoms of allergic reaction vary from one individual to another, and the following are some of the symptoms according to classifications of severity from light to the most dangerous:
Symptoms Light to moderate intensity:
- Swelling in the lips, face, and eyes.
- Skin sensitization and skin rash.
- Tingling Mouth .
- Vomiting, and abdominal pain.
The most severe symptoms:
- Breathing hard and loud.
- Swelling in the tongue.
- Swelling or narrowing of the throat.
- Difficulty speaking, or hoarse voice.
- Wheeze or continuous cough.
- Suffering from lupus; usually affects young children.