This salad is characterized by its delicious taste and its components are always in the house and quickly prepared, the preparation will not take your time more than ten minutes, hoping to get our ways in preparation admiration and satisfaction, we will give you three ways to prepare the Turkish salad.
Turkish salad with eggplant
- A large grain of grilled eggplant.
- two big spoons of lemon juice.
- Two slices of chopped cucumber are finely chopped without removing the outer shell.
- Two chopped tomatoes.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.
- A chopped onion
- Half a cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Half a pinch of parsley.
- Salt and cumin as desired.
How to prepare :
- Incubate the eggplant in the oven, taking into account the work of some holes in the crust, to evaporate the water evaporated and out of the eggplant.
- Remove the eggplant from the oven then put it under cold water and then keep the pulp on the side.
- Cut the cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and parsley leaves and mix them all together.
- Then add eggplant, spices, chickpeas, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Garnish the dish appropriately and give it a cool salad.
Turkish salad with carrots
- A tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- A tablespoon of ketchup.
- Medium onion.
- A leaf of parsley leaves
- Three small carrot seeds.
- Three grains of tomatoes.
- A piece of garlic.
- Two green peppers.