Oats are whole grain grains such as wheat grains, and therefore can be prepared from baking or any kind of cakes, biscuits, cake, as well as soups, salads, and others. Oatmeal is a healthy food because it has an effect on a low cholesterol, as well as a good amount of fiber. It is very rich in protein, almost like soy, so it helps to feel full faster and longer, making it suitable for use in weight loss diets.
Oatmeal soup for slimming
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.
- Five large grains of tomatoes.
- Small onion.
- A clove of garlic.
- Three cups of warm water.
- Tablespoon fresh and chopped coriander leaves.
- Cube of chicken broth.
- A sprinkle of ground black pepper according to taste and taste.
How to prepare: