- Sprinkle the onion and tomato into small cubes, rub the garlic clove, add the ingredients to a large pot, add a cup and a half of the warm water to a bowl of salt to the pot, cover the pot and leave on medium heat for seven to 10 minutes stirring every two or three minutes.
- Keep the pot away from the fire after making sure that the onions and tomatoes are soft, then pour the ingredients into an electric mixer, and mix until smooth and smooth.
- Add the olive oil to another large pot, put it on medium heat to cook until heated, then add the oats and heart continuously for a minute to two minutes.
- Pour the ingredients you mix into the electric mixer: tomatoes, onions and garlic to the large pot of roasted oatmeal, stir the ingredients well over medium heat for five minutes, add one and a half cups of warm water, a salt workshop, Grind the chicken broth in the mixture, then cover the pot and leave on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the fire, add the chopped green coriander, and stir the soup for the last time.
- Put the soup hot in addition to the chicken breast skin free or any other kind of low fat meat you prefer, or with some kind of vegetables or mushrooms boiled, and noted that you can dispense with the cube of chicken soup flavor in the recipe if you use the water that was passed by chicken or meat Or vegetables.
Chicken soup and oatmeal mushrooms
- 500 grams of chicken breast, grilled and cut into cubes.
- A tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Half a cup of low-fat cream.
- A cube of meat broth, melted with two cups of warm water.
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced into slices.
- Half a cup of oatmeal.
- Small spoon of salt.
- A quarter cup of water.
- A tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Two tablespoons of vinegar.
How to prepare: