Drink of flowers
Flowers are made from several types of flowers, spices, grass stalks, seeds, roots, leaves, petals and many flowers, herbal plants, can come in a wide range of flavors, and can be ingested instead of sugary drinks, in addition to being delicious, and It also has many properties that promote human health, has been used in natural remedies for a variety of diseases for hundreds of years, and recently science has begun its research to find evidence supporting some of its traditional uses for many diseases.
How to prepare :
You can prepare a delicious glass of flowers by placing the herbs, such as basil, thyme, rosemary, and spices, such as cardamom, cinnamon or cloves, in the cup to be made, then pour boiling water and keep it for a few minutes. Enjoy the wonderful taste.
Drink syrups and benefits
There are several types of syrup drinks, the most important of which are:
- Peppermint tea: Mint tea has traditionally been used to relieve gastrointestinal discomfort, some studies have found it can help relieve nausea, cramping and stomach pain.
- Ginger Tea: Ginger tea is used as a treatment for nausea. Many studies have found that it can help relieve temporary pain and has many benefits for people with diabetes.
- Hibiscus tea: Hibiscus tea helps reduce high blood pressure as it is anti-viral, it is worth noting that it should not be taken with any diuretic medication or with aspirin.
- Meramia tea: Meramia tea may help improve bone health and reduce the risk of heart disease, but further studies are needed to prove it.
- Rose tea: Rose tea contains a high percentage of vitamin “C” and antioxidants, and has properties may reduce the inflammation and pain associated with arthritis, studies have also proven to be effective in the fight against aging, and reduce fat in the abdomen.
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is a safe herb that has been used in many cultures to treat stomach diseases and has been used as a mild sedative. It also helps relieve gastric upset, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, as well as a fun drink for babies.
The benefits of flowers for diet
- Blueberry flowers: Boil this type in hot water and is one of the most important flowers or hot drinks that contribute to burning fat and reduce weight; because it controls the proportion of sugar in the blood and reduce your need for sugar.
- Chinese oolong or green tea: similar in color and taste to green tea, studies have shown that it helps to reduce cholesterol and fat burning in addition to fighting obesity.
- The flowers of Khatami or Marshmallow: These flowers contain minerals and acid compounds that prevent the body from absorbing and accumulating fat.
- Green tea: One of the most famous types of green tea flowers, which is known for its amazing results in weight loss and increase the burning of fat and calories in the body.
- Rose flowers: This type of flowers to increase the hormone of femininity and beauty of women, making them more agile and vital, it is worth mentioning that this liquid does not contain caffeine; which helps to relax and calm the digestive system also to facilitate digestion and rid the body of toxins accumulated as a result of food Unbalanced.
- Peppermints: Mint is known as a soothing substance for the body and this particular type works to speed up metabolism in the body and suppress appetite to burn more fat in as little time as possible.
How to prepare flowers
Prepare the flowers with 400 ml of water, then put six tablespoons of the mixture of flowers prepared at the Attar and leave in hot water for five minutes and drink with sweetened brown sugar or honey as desired at least twice a day for a month.