Drink of flowers
Flowers are made from several types of flowers, spices, grass stalks, seeds, roots, leaves, petals and many flowers, herbal plants, can come in a wide range of flavors, and can be ingested instead of sugary drinks, in addition to being delicious, and It also has many properties that promote human health, has been used in natural remedies for a variety of diseases for hundreds of years, and recently science has begun its research to find evidence supporting some of its traditional uses for many diseases.
How to prepare :
You can prepare a delicious glass of flowers by placing the herbs, such as basil, thyme, rosemary, and spices, such as cardamom, cinnamon or cloves, in the cup to be made, then pour boiling water and keep it for a few minutes. Enjoy the wonderful taste.
Drink syrups and benefits
There are several types of syrup drinks, the most important of which are:
- Peppermint tea: Mint tea has traditionally been used to relieve gastrointestinal discomfort, some studies have found it can help relieve nausea, cramping and stomach pain.
- Ginger Tea: Ginger tea is used as a treatment for nausea. Many studies have found that it can help relieve temporary pain and has many benefits for people with diabetes.
- Hibiscus tea: Hibiscus tea helps reduce high blood pressure as it is anti-viral, it is worth noting that it should not be taken with any diuretic medication or with aspirin.
- Meramia tea: Meramia tea may help improve bone health and reduce the risk of heart disease, but further studies are needed to prove it.
- Rose tea: Rose tea contains a high percentage of vitamin “C” and antioxidants, and has properties may reduce the inflammation and pain associated with arthritis, studies have also proven to be effective in the fight against aging, and reduce fat in the abdomen.
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is a safe herb that has been used in many cultures to treat stomach diseases and has been used as a mild sedative. It also helps relieve gastric upset, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, as well as a fun drink for babies.