As mentioned previously, one type of food should be started. Some foods that have not been allergic to the baby can be mixed earlier, and the small amount is usually enough, about one to two tablespoons of food, and there is a range of foods that can be prepared at home easily, Such as:
- Pumpkin puree: This mash is useful as it contains iron, beta carotene, and potassium.
- Spinach and sweet potato: This combination is healthy, as it contains calcium, iron, vitamin A, and folic acid.
- Beetroot and cranberry puree: This combination is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fiber.
- Avocados and bananas: Avocados contain healthy fats and fiber, while bananas contain potassium, vitamin C.
- Papaya puree: This fruit contains enzymes that help digestion, so it is an ideal meal in the event of a child suffering from constipation.